• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling out my whole collection! LE.DA/Cast member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling out my whole collection! LE.DA/Cast member

Lvl5

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1) Disney Auctions LE 100 “Tale as old as Time” with Beauty and the Beast characters. VERY RARE: $100 (selling on Ebay for $130+ see it here: [Direct links to eBay not permitted] )

Here is a description on “Dizpins.com”: http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=10093&sid=3240.1288016860 I’m only asking $70.00!!!

2) 2006 “Aztec Gold” Pirate’s of the Caribbean Medallion: $10.00

3) Mushu from the movie Mulan w/Chinese characters: $5.00

4) 2002 Peter Pan in flight: $6.00

5) 2006 “I love Jack Sparrow” dangle pin: $8.00 (this is a hard one to find)

6) 2002 “Mushu” in a cloud (from Mulan) a very popular pin! $14.00

7) LE 1500 “Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World’s End” OPENING DAY 2007 pins: I have one with Elizabeth Swan and 2 with Jack Sparrow!!! Asking $9.00/each

8) Another VERY RARE FIND: LE 800 “Walt Disney Company Picnic 2006” pin featuring ABC’s hit TV show LOST!!! This pin could only be purchased by castmembers who attended the picnic. MANY, MANY people are trying to get their hands on the pin!! Here is Dizpins description: http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=48847&sid=3324.1288017998 At one point it was selling on Ebay for $70.00. I’m asking 45.00!!!! This is a steal for LOST fans and Disney collectors!

9) 2006 Cast-member only “Hidden Mickey” pin!! Maleficent with her ‘cauldron’: $2.00

10) LE (edition size unknown) Kodak “Share the Magic” pin w/Huey, Dewy, and Louie selling on Ebay for $12.00. I’ll take $9.00 for it.

11) LE 2500 “Evil Queen portrait” from Disney catalog. $11.00

12) Cast Member only “Evil Queen” profile pin. Very popular: $14.00

13) A RARE LE PUZZLE PIN SET!! Put out in 2002 for the release of the “Platinum Edition” of the movie Beauty and The Beast. This LE 5000 puzzle pin set is in the original box with a card proving its authenticity. I’m asking $50.00, but it is being sold on Ebay for $70.00.

14) Castmember Lanyard Series “Wild about Safety” Featuring Pumba and Timon from Lion King: I have 2: Number 4 & 8 in the series. $4.00/each pin

15) Cardmember Exclusive. This was given out to “Disney Visa” cardholders. It features Tinkerbelle on the front as well as the year 2008! I have 2. Selling for $9.00/each

16) Last but NOT LEAST: RARE “Year of a Million Dreams” Lanyard w/2 pins!!! This was given out by the “Dream Squad” during 2007’s Year of a Million Dreams!! You could NOT buy this. You had to win it as part of the promotion!!! Pins are shiny silver and say “Where my Dream came true” and feature Donald & Goofy, or Mickey & Minnie. Here is an example of one of the pins on Dizpins.com: http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=49898&sid=4338.1288028630
I’m asking $11.99 for the lanyard with 2 pins.

If you added them all up the TOTAL for the WHOLE LOT is around $309, but If you buy the WHOLE lot I will give it to you for $275.00 PLUS free shipping. If you prefer to buy some pins separately, they are priced as above. And I need to charge the $3.99 shipping. It is still a GREAT deal. Do your research online as to the prices and rarity of these pins and you will see I have very low prices set for the pins. Please feel free to respond to this post with any questions/concerns. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
photo.php

oh, do I have to be a member of pinpics? OR can I just find the pin on pinpics and post it?

ok, i got the "Link" the the pumba and timon pins up there. Did you get to see them? "Wild about safety" is the series.

Still plenty of these pins available. 2 have sold. If you're wanting one, and price is too high, let me know. I can negotiate.

as of yesterday, I thought I might have the whole collection sold, but I havent heard back from the guy. These are all still for sale!

sorry everyone, "I was away for a few days. But I'm back and anyone that PM'ed me got a response this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back