• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!'-BATB PODM! Ends 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!'-BATB PODM! Ends 4/29
Good Morning! Here is the new leaderboard! :)

1.Mistressofevil( ariel podm with ariel and flounder that I haven't seen before)/Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)
2.fries440( another solid bid! All wanted pins and a good mix of characters)
3.Tyleet87(I Love wall-e, he reminds me of a dog a solid bid.)

"I was just trying to be hospitable."

Hehe sorry I couldn't resist finishing off the quote from the movie :lol:

I will add this :)

Pin 94007: WDW - New Fantasyland - Opening Day - I Was There!

OK, cancel that pin, and add on these instead :)

Pin 94063: WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Dumbo - Entrance Sign ONLY
Pin 94073: WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Dumbo - Crest ONLY
Pin 94084: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Beast at Be Our Guest Restaurant ONLY

1.Mistressofevil( ariel podm with ariel and flounder that I haven't seen before)/Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)
3.Dalamara(a cute bunch of BATB pins :) )

Ok, I will also add this off your wants :)

Pin 69809: WDW - Resorts Room Keys - Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - Chip and Dale

Sorry about not quoting all my past bids with this, but I'm on my ipad, and either it won't do that, or I haven't figured it out yet :lol:

Is anyone put off by the fact that I don't have the actual photo? I don't want potential bidders to pass because I don't have the photo.

If that is the case I will try my hardest in the morning to get an actual photo. It may not be the best quality though.

3.Rocke01(I LOVE the Easter stitch pin!!! Mom still needs that c&d for her poster collection too)

I'll try with

Pin 43718: Disneyshopping.com - Chip 'N' Dale Winter Pin
Pin 70494: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatians with Television (Lenticular)
Pin 86247: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Lilo and Stitch
Pin 53190: DisneyShopping.com - Dumbo Circus Parade - Spinner (Jumbo)

I'll add Pin 85452: Disney Cupcakes - 4 Pin Booster Set (Stitch ONLY)

1.Megfan(I love that scene in lilo and stitch! And my mom loves the dumbo spinner.)
2.Mistressofevil( ariel podm with ariel and flounder that I haven't seen before)
3.fries440( another solid bid! All wanted pins and a good mix of characters)/starry_solo(really love the Cinderella pins a d the library pin as well!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back