• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty Elisabete Gomes!!!

I hope you are able to find this pin soon! It is very high on my wants list as well, it's just so beautiful!

Oh and I had to laugh!! I was at an antique store the other day and saw that figurine I zapped you, they were asking like $55! Crazy!!! Lol! Thank goodness for thrift store finds and finding good homes for things :-D

I'll help if I can!

Oh and I had to laugh!! I was at an antique store the other day and saw that figurine I zapped you, they were asking like $55! Crazy!!! Lol! Thank goodness for thrift store finds and finding good homes for things :-D

Thank you Echo, you're such a dear;) thanks for helping me get that pin at Josh's the other day.

I need this in my life guys. Help this girly out lol.

Back