• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty Jumbo from DLRP Pin Event "Once Upon a Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty Jumbo from DLRP Pin Event "Once Upon a Time"

CarlandEllie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi, I am selling this Jumbo pin from the DLRP Pin Event "Once Upon a Time" that took place last December. The pin depicts the beautiful Sleeping Beauty mural from the Castle in Disneyland Paris, and shows Aurora being kissed by her prince on the outside and the three fairies on the inside.
The pin was really pricey and sold for 60 Euros (about 80 dollars) at the event, and I would sell it for 70 euros /95 dollars including international shipping. Paypal fees also included.

The pin is beautiful and comes in the original box, I sell it because it does not really fit my collection I have put together since then and I could really use some money for all the Christmas presents coming up lol. :)

pin94248th200
Pin 94248

If you would like to see original photos of my pin, just say so! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back