• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sleeping Beauty Zapped by Our Own Good Fairy, Selen! :)

ZAPPED! Sleeping Beauty Zapped by Our Own Good Fairy, Selen! :)

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Recently I decided I wanted to start a Briar Rose collection in honor of my grandmother. With my wedding coming closer and closer, she's been on my mind more and more, and while she isn't with me physically, she's definitely with me spiritually. A little pin collection in her memory is something special that I can continue to work on in her memory, and enjoy collecting and looking at and remembering her love for this film and the love for Disney she instilled in me.

After posting a wanted thread, the fabulous Selen PMed me and said, "I have something for you!" and gave me specific instruction to not buy or trade for 64357 and most importantly, to act surprised when it arrived.

It wasn't hard to act surprised, because in addition to that beautiful Briar Rose pin, she zapped me two additional pins:

tPxkgOI.jpg

Another gorgeous Briar Rose and the three good fairies!! Totally surprised me and made my night. But the best part of the zap was the super sweet card she sent - I know that my grandmother is with me every day, but Selen sent me three fairies to help out, "just in case" (which is awesome, because in planning this wedding, I need all the looking out for that I can get!) ...

fHp0zPP.jpg

Selen, thank you so much for thinking of me and my grandma. It has been such a pleasure and honor getting to know you through DPF, and I admire your ability to stay cool and even when things get heated here. You're supportive, friendly and kind to everyone here, and I will publicly confess that I love checking your avatar every month to see your new Charlie Sheen icon. :3

Thanks for being a great friend and an asset to the DPF community!! Love, love, love!

Thank you for all your kind words J'aimie and all sweet ladies of DPF. You made this old woman blush :lol:

J'aimie, I hope that those fairies swish their wands and make things easier for your wedding planning. And, stay tuned for August's Charlie with BTS theme.

Congrats, J'aime! And I'd have to agree with you... Selen is the best!

And Selen.... is that Annette with Charlie this month? If so, that's perfect since I'm Annette and my birth month is July! :)

And Selen.... is that Annette with Charlie this month? If so, that's perfect since I'm Annette and my birth month is July! :)

I am not sure who she was before I got to her, but now it is me. I know it is a teeny tiny picture and not easy to see, but it is supposed to be me - Merryweather. I just found a Merryweather picture on the web and plopped her head on Charlie's lady love's body. I just deleted the actual pic from my laptop today, otherwise I would post a bigger picture. Dang!

I am not sure who she was before I got to her, but now it is me. I know it is a teeny tiny picture and not easy to see, but it is supposed to be me - Merryweather. I just found a Merryweather picture on the web and plopped her head on Charlie's lady love's body. I just deleted the actual pic from my laptop today, otherwise I would post a bigger picture. Dang!

This... THIS is why technology is great. :D

Seriously though, these avatars... crack me up every time!

Back