• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So we have our first confirmed double agent!!!

ZAPPED! So we have our first confirmed double agent!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I get a package from Echo today and we now have our first confirmed double agent. She was nice enough to send me this beauty:

The picture has never done this very large pin justice!!! Thank you so much Echo, but you know that now puts you on my radar which I have already proven it much worse then being on Alex's!!!:lol:

Na na na na na.......you got zapped!!! Way to go echo!!
Awesome zap!! Congrats David.

They're all going to convert and come over to the winning team!!! Team Docfish will crumble!!

And actually Alex I would have sent his out the same day I sent yours, but you took longer to send me his address! I already had plenty to pick from on both your want lists ;) so yes I am indeed a double agent!!!

NO!!! It just took her longer to find me something. You are easy to find for!!!:lol:

I'll bet... if anyone knows the difficulty of searching for those shiny metals on your siggy, it's me!! I'm trying to pull strings, and having to get really creative!!

And actually Alex I would have sent his out the same day I sent yours, but you took longer to send me his address! I already had plenty to pick from on both your want lists ;) so yes I am indeed a double agent!!!

Nooo!! Formally and permanently join our team!! We can use an asset like you!!

Back