• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some Pins I'd Like to Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Pins I'd Like to Trade

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hi all! I'm basically just looking to get some awesome trades going (as DPF traders are know for ;)), and so here are some of the pins I'd like to trade:
pin88208
pin81106
pin88282
pin79395

pin85434
pin27160
pin82927
pin65779

I also have the complete 2012 WDW Hidden Mickey Compass/Star set (including chasers) if anyone's interested in that, I'd like to trade as a set if possible.

All these pins can be found on my traders, as well as a bunch more, these are just a few I have as traders that I'd love to send to a good home!

I'm looking for pins in my signature/on my wants, but of course there are so many pins out there so if you don't have any of those but you're interested in any of these pins or something else on my traders, please feel free to message me/send me an offer! I collect Lilo and Stitch, Dumbo, princesses, Figment, Bambi, Lion King, castles, Sorcerer Mickey, Animal Kingdom and Max Goof. I'd love some PODM's (I only have Tangled and Little Mermaid is in the mail). All offers are considered though!

Post below or PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking! :)

Hi, welcome first of all! :) I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for any of those pins at this time. I mainly collect Stitch and Dumbo, so if you get any of them from my wants or ones I don't already have, let me know, I'd love to trade!

I have 33375 as a bid in an auction, but if I don't win I'll let you know. I'm interested in any of these from your traders: 89881, 89883, 89884, 90441, 91025 and 90902. Would you be willing to trade any of those?

Bump :)
Mahrii - I'm not on the leaderboard for the auction I bid 33375, so if you're still interested in it it's avalible. Let me know :)

Hey Caroline....take a look at my trades and let's work something out! Also, the Stitch locker isn't on my want list....but I might be interested....is it still on it's original card?

thanks - Heidi

Bump :)
Hi, Heidi, I'll check out your traders and let you know :) The Stitch locker is not on it's original backer card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back