• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: St. Patrick’s Day Pin Game - Packing Pins

Shameless plug. I will be hosting an Easter Game to be posted relatively soon with a very similar format. If anyone plans to participate or wants me to hold their pins until prizes for that game have been posted, please let me know and I’m happy to do so. Anyone who participates in the Easter game would be eligible for combined/free shipping :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your interest! The game should be posted by tomorrow and I’ll start shipping by Wednesday for anyone that doesn’t want their package held :)

Hi all just waiting for a mod to open my Easter thread back up. A few packages will be sent out tomorrow, please let me know if you don’t plan to play in the Easter game and I can have pins shipped out by Friday :)

Back