• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pins From D23-2019

PIN ID Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pins From D23-2019

BlueVipers

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

I’m new here! I’m posting because back in 2019, before COVID attacked the world, I was able to work at one of the booths at D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA.

After an amazing 5 hours of working and seeing a lot of amazing Disney fans I went with a co-worker to go buy a park hopper ticket for the same day. We wanted to spend the evening in Disneyland/CA Adventure. Well in 2019 Galaxy’s Edge had just opened recently for California Disneyland and they were promoting it.

With the purchase of the tickets they gave both me and my coworker a double pin gift with purchase.

I’ve been looking for a solid hour now and I haven’t seen these pins anywhere so I want to see what you guys know/think about em.
Are they worth anything? Are the a good set to have? LMK please!
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Hey guys and gals,

I’m new here! I’m posting because back in 2019, before COVID attacked the world, I was able to work at one of the booths at D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA.

After an amazing 5 hours of working and seeing a lot of amazing Disney fans I went with a co-worker to go buy a park hopper ticket for the same day. We wanted to spend the evening in Disneyland/CA Adventure. Well in 2019 Galaxy’s Edge had just opened recently for California Disneyland and they were promoting it.

With the purchase of the tickets they gave both me and my coworker a double pin gift with purchase.

I’ve been looking for a solid hour now and I haven’t seen these pins anywhere so I want to see what you guys know/think about em.
Are they worth anything? Are the a good set to have? LMK please!
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
Would you mind if I use your photo to add them to Pin Trading Database?

Back