• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Steamboat Willie PODM - Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Auction #2! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Steamboat Willie PODM - Hannahmation's THIS or THAT Auction #2! :)
We understand! We hope we can trade with you outside an auction some time! :)

Both the DEC Humphrey pins are awesome because...Humphrey is awesome! :)

LESS THAN TWO DAYS LEFT! With the withdrawn and updated bids, the Leaderboard now is:

1. (a) lovedoc (b) Lucan444
2. disneyvillainlover
3. dieharddonald2

Thank you all for your interest in our auction!

[pinpics]7686[/pinpics]: WDW - Halloween 2001 - Ichabod Crane

and

[pinpics]33215[/pinpics]: WDW - The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad

cuz they not in your collection and they should be~~added to original bid of course of [pinpics]65553[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2008 Series The Headless Horseman Pin

so there its a headless trio bid!!!!!!

LAST DAY! With the updated bids, the Leaderboard now is:

1. lovedoc / Lucan444 - tied!
2. disneyvillainlover
3. dieharddonald2

i would like to bid an extra lion king podm flim cell pin the scene has mufasa and baby simbe full body in the pride lands if you would like a pic i can email one send me your email okay thank you

SEVEN HOURS TO GO! Captianjacksgirl, thank you for sending your Lion King PODM scene. With the updated bids, the Leaderboard now is:

1. lovedoc / captianjacksgirl - tied!
2. Lucan444
3. disneyvillainlover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back