• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Went to Downtown Disney today, and look what I found!

IMG_6489.jpg

A brand new, complete princess designer shoe booster set - PinPics #90874!

These were actually bought at the pin trading store at Downtown Disney,
so you don't have to worry about them being counterfeit like the crap on eBay.

These are the real deal!

tumblr_m3clzs4f5A1r54gs4.gif

Usual auction rules apply!

• Especially interested in: Pins on my wants list (duh!)
  • Also interested in: Good traders (pins with high trades/wants ratios), Peter Pan (especially Tigerlily and the Lost Boys), Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Figaro and Cleo, Hanukkah, Thumper and Flower, 101 Dalmatians, other cute animals, Haunted Mansion/Tower of Terror, Halloween, and some Chip and Dale.
  • NOT interested in: Most Hidden Mickeys and booster sets, pins with lots of writing or words on them, pins already on my owns list.

Auction ends Friday, November 2 at 8:00 PM.

tumblr_m3f3sqWXZB1ro8qpo.gif

Good luck!

I will bid:
Pin 40131: DLR - Magical Milestones - Splash Mountain (Stitch)
Pin 66396: DLR - The Haunted Mansion® Attraction Deluxe Strater Set - Phineas
Pin 29692: DLR - Postage Stamp Series (Mickey & Pluto)
Pin 56864: WDW - Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (Mickey & Minnie Mouse)

Ok i'll throw a bid in, but I got none of your wants. Just good traders and cute animals:

Pin 66840: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Lady in a Hatbox
Pin 92597: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Cruella De Vil CHASER ONLY
Pin 92193: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Evil Queen ONLY
Pin 92188: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Dr. Facilier ONLY
Pin 92186: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Jafar ONLY

Thanks for the support, Mary-Lou!

I just updated my PinPics wants list - There are a lot more pins now!

And a gentle reminder to everyone: You don'thave to have pins on my wants list to bid. I'm happy just to get some good new traders!

My first ever bid on an auction!
Pin 78908: DisneyStore.com - Modern Art Series - Chip and Dale
Pin 74072: WDW - Mini-Pin Collection - Epcot World Showcase - Chip and Dale at the Italy Pavilion Only
Pin 84835: Standing Mickey Mouse - Peace Signs

My first ever bid on an auction!
Pin 78908: DisneyStore.com - Modern Art Series - Chip and Dale
Pin 74072: WDW - Mini-Pin Collection - Epcot World Showcase - Chip and Dale at the Italy Pavilion Only
Pin 84835: Standing Mickey Mouse - Peace Signs
Sorry! Here are some pictures!
pin84835
pin78908
pin74072

I hope you like Chip and Dale and I thought the peace sign mickey was cute! Sorry I have none of your wants!

-Erika

Woohoo for yourfirst ever bid! Thanks crushedbubbles!

Leaderboard:
01. #1mickeyfreak
02. crushedbubbles
(I love that Chip & Dale Modern Art pin!)
03. Clara9271.

Thank you all so much for your bids!

I don't have any of your wants, but my bid will be to try increase your traders then :)

Pin 90906: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Jasmine Only
Pin 90912: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Pocahontas Only
Pin 90913: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Mulan Only
Pin 90183: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Aladdin and Genie Only
Pin 90190: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Only
Pin 90196: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Only

New Leader Board:

1. #1mickeyfreak
2. mali
3. crushedbubbles

Marcia, just to let you know: No one has bid any pins on my wants list yet. (Apparently, I've got some difficult wants! :facepalm:) You don't need to bid anything on my wish list. I'm looking for good traders, too!

Thanks for your bid, Psycho! Although I do love Thumper, I don't really want any of those pins, so I'd most likely be using them all for traders. #1mickeyfreak is still in the lead since he's offered the best traders so far, but you're in second place now, with mali right behind you in third!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back