• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! such generosity!

ZAPPED! such generosity!

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So today as I was working on my lesson plans in my office, the mail guy brought me a very large flat envelope that had come from America. I wasn't expecting anything and I did not recognize the return address, so imagine my surprise when I opened it to find...

9994c5f4.jpg

This gorgeous Atlantis lithograph!! Thank you so so so much Lucan444, you really made my day! I was completely floored by your generosity in doing this! I love it and I cannot wait to frame it!!!!!

He is such a sweetie and has helped me so much in the past. That is one gorgeous picture and I'm sure it will have a place in your "Disney" home.

Back