• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SUPER DUPER SALE!!! Designer Villains AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh, I am insanely jealous of your new bowling equipment! I haven't bowled competitively in a league in years. I loved it so much that I convinced my parents to let me join an adult bowling league when I was in the 7th grade Ended up winning my dad $500... the other adults were not happy they lost to a kid. Ha!

Best of luck on your bowling adventures. Which league do you bowl in if you don't mind me asking?

Well I bowl in 2 leagues in Glendale at Jewel City Bowl (Wednesday and Friday) and about to start a scratch league with Rob of DPF member catburger in Mission Hills called Mission Majors starting next Thursday. Our Friday league team consists of myself, KCKristine, my brother and both Cat and Rob of catburger. Our team name is... The PINcredibles!

Status
Not open for further replies.