• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Super Zap by theOtherSteve!!!!!!!!!!! It made my day!!!

ZAPPED! Super Zap by theOtherSteve!!!!!!!!!!! It made my day!!!

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
We went to the DSF ID card release today and man oh man was I surprised when Steve (theOtherSteve) handed me a bag with four pins in it. These camera pins were on my wants list and now they were mine. I had never seen them in person so that made it even more fun. They are wonderful and I love them. Steve, you are a kind and generous person and I can't thank you enough. You spread so much joy to others in the pin community. Thank you so, so much!!!!!

Steve is truly the best. I think he lies everyone indebted to him. Lol. Truly he is so NOT like that. He is so sweet and he knows so much about Disney. Every time my hubby & I are down we try to see if he's gonna be at the park or DSF, so we can meet up!

Such a special person!

We love & miss you Steve!

Vicki & John

Steve is truly the best. I think he lies everyone indebted to him. Lol. Truly he is so NOT like that. He is so sweet and he knows so much about Disney. Every time my hubby & I are down we try to see if he's gonna be at the park or DSF, so we can meet up!

Such a special person!

We love & miss you Steve!

Vicki & John

Hi Vicki,

Your name came up in conversation today at DSF with mad_for_alice (Brenna) while we were discussing the Silver Cinderella doll. They were wondering why you haven't been down to DLR in awhile...I though I recalled that you were thinking about coming down around Christmas time???

Steve

Awww, congratulations! Those are some really cool pins (which I've never seen before!) LIke others have said, I love how they have the wrist strap attached too, so cute! <3 Steve is such an AMAZING member of the pin community, thanks for being so awesome to all of us, Steve!! :D :hsd:

Back