• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Surprise!!

ZAPPED! Surprise!!

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I wanted to say thank you so much to Snow, PsychoPixie and gbdb4ever!!! I was only expecting one package yesterday, from BugCatcherJenna, which I was lucky enough to get (yay Brave!!) :hsd:

but I got these:

DSC_0005Ed_zps191e9536.jpg

&
DSC_0003Ed_zps515f571e.jpg

I had no idea what was in the package & everything was all wrapped. I was so shocked and thrilled and flattered!! I can't believe people suggested me for this. Thank you all so so so much!! :wiggle:
These two are so perfect for my collection & I'm so so grateful. :)

Loved the Pluto on the carousel horse, glad of this opportunity to nominate someone and you deserved it! So thanks to gbdb4ever :hug:xx

Back