• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #2 around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #2 around the USA
Here I am . . . the box is at the PO on the way to ksnuggles and here we are posting what we got! It was so super fun, and we had a very fun weekend! Actually were pulling pins form our boards to trade in, even! -grin-

Some new favorites, definitely! For Sis - the Hawaii vacation pin and the Stitch pins (as they look like her Stitch big-foot plush who we just soooooo enjoy!) and the Small World Park Cruisers! For me - the one of Anna and Elsa's mother (eeekkk!) and the Park Cruiser of the Mine Ride (one I'd love to go on if we ever got to go to the park) and the Mulan pin for my World Showcase board. :) A few we got for friends, too!

20220314104522-369aab1a-me.jpg
Those are some great pulls!

I know.. I know.. I have had a bad couple of days and my computer won't turn on.. so I just have my phone... and I can't post pictures on here from my phone.

I know.. I know.. I have had a bad couple of days and my computer won't turn on.. so I just have my phone... and I can't post pictures on here from my phone.
There’s no judgement here. I believe I used, or misused, the word first. I just think it’s funny.

Hope you get your computer working. I know how painful that can be when it fails.

So now that I was finally able to get my computer working. Found out it was my charger and my battery was dead... LOL!!! Thank gosh it was nothing major.

So here is my pull... the sad part is only 3 of these are going into my collection... the rest are my husband's picks. He has taken over my pins.. LOL!!
276047922_656848908925412_4565410654260533151_n.jpg

So now that I was finally able to get my computer working. Found out it was my charger and my battery was dead... LOL!!! Thank gosh it was nothing major.

So here is my pull... the sad part is only 3 of these are going into my collection... the rest are my husband's picks. He has taken over my pins.. LOL!!
276047922_656848908925412_4565410654260533151_n.jpg

Super picks! So fun to see so many finding fun homes! :) So . . . out of curiosity . . . which three are yours? :)

Well, I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is the box arrived! All the pins are safe and sound and it has finished its full circle journey.

The bad news is I am on my way out the door for a few days and am not going to be able to go through it until this weekend.

When I do, I will post before and after pics so you can all see the story.

Okay, here’s the comparison of what I started with and what I ended with. I am glad to see a very solid percentage of my pins were traded out. And now I know the ones I have that are not so popular!

I now have a big exercise ahead of me to update my traders. That is going to take a while as I am not very familiar with many of these pins. In the meantime, if you see anything you want to trade for, please let me know.

I hope everyone had a good time and enjoys their pins!

f6c79c40cc88396debdc99f237512db0.jpg

dbb1647a70f279c6cacc68634cfe5001.jpg

c74deadce24d53699b5763cc93168562.jpg

29d1da9a1a17696e86f591ac24415a45.jpg

19049d0b31ca1622f241a981d2b7b5d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back