• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #2 around the USA

So here are the pins I selected:
4ede6c99aa6e1f1288df042db5e4c852.jpg

And here is a pin that I was zapped from pinfun
6b4e363fd980eb3fb1f829d0b546edaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here are the pins I selected:
4ede6c99aa6e1f1288df042db5e4c852.jpg

And here is a pin that I was zapped from pinfun
6b4e363fd980eb3fb1f829d0b546edaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well as someone else reminded me when I was putting pins in the box, the box was going to pass through several people and I really wanted to make sure he made it to your collection. :). So he had to go in too but as a designated delivery.

Here I am . . . the box is at the PO on the way to ksnuggles and here we are posting what we got! It was so super fun, and we had a very fun weekend! Actually were pulling pins form our boards to trade in, even! -grin-

Some new favorites, definitely! For Sis - the Hawaii vacation pin and the Stitch pins (as they look like her Stitch big-foot plush who we just soooooo enjoy!) and the Small World Park Cruisers! For me - the one of Anna and Elsa's mother (eeekkk!) and the Park Cruiser of the Mine Ride (one I'd love to go on if we ever got to go to the park) and the Mulan pin for my World Showcase board. :) A few we got for friends, too!

20220314104522-369aab1a-me.jpg

Here I am . . . the box is at the PO on the way to ksnuggles and here we are posting what we got! It was so super fun, and we had a very fun weekend! Actually were pulling pins form our boards to trade in, even! -grin-

Some new favorites, definitely! For Sis - the Hawaii vacation pin and the Stitch pins (as they look like her Stitch big-foot plush who we just soooooo enjoy!) and the Small World Park Cruisers! For me - the one of Anna and Elsa's mother (eeekkk!) and the Park Cruiser of the Mine Ride (one I'd love to go on if we ever got to go to the park) and the Mulan pin for my World Showcase board. :) A few we got for friends, too!

Yea! Some of my pins made it to the home I intended. :).

I was wondering when somebody was going to dig into the cruisers.

Yea! Some of my pins made it to the home I intended. :).
Thank you so much for thinking of us! Sis and I had such fun . . . and these boxes have been fun to see what everyone is picking.

Yay! Thank you for putting those in there. Sis and I were actually so excited when we opened that box!! As soon as I get it on the board with my other Small World pins, I'll take a picture.

A big "thank you" to whoever put the Hawaii Disney Cruise pin in there! I couldn't believe it!!! I couldn't be happier!!!

To be honest . . . I watched on here when these pins first were released and couldn't really get the idea of them from everyone's pictures. But, seeing them in person . . . while I think the "blister pack" type of thing is rather odd for a pin, I really liked it for the ride cars! Such a fun way to have a memory of the park. Did they do Peter Pan's Flight? Wish they'd done the Frozen ride! I don't even know what those cars look like, but it would have been a cool pin! -grin-

To be honest . . . I watched on here when these pins first were released and couldn't really get the idea of them from everyone's pictures. But, seeing them in person . . . while I think the "blister pack" type of thing is rather odd for a pin, I really liked it for the ride cars! Such a fun way to have a memory of the park. Did they do Peter Pan's Flight? Wish they'd done the Frozen ride! I don't even know what those cars look like, but it would have been a cool pin! -grin-
Yes Peter Pan. No Frozen.

A big "thank you" to whoever put the Hawaii Disney Cruise pin in there! I couldn't believe it!!! I couldn't be happier!!!
That was one of mine. I’ve had it for a while and knew it fit your collection but over the last year or so every time I looked for a trade match, I didn’t see one. So I took a chance when I threw it in that it would make it to you. I knew it belonged in your Hawaii collection ever since I saw your board pictures. :)

Last edited:
That was one of mine. I’ve had it for a while and knew it fit your collection but over the last year or so every time I looked for a trade match, I didn’t see one. So I took a chance when I threw it in that it would make it to you. I knew it belonged in your Hawaii collection ever since I saw your board pictures. :)
Sending you a cyber hug!!! Thank you SO, SO much! As soon as I have it up on my board, I'll post new pictures. The minute I saw that pin, actually, I had to take it out of the box -- even before we "officially" started going through things. :)

Back