• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!
I can't believe this box is still going. Has this been the longest one yet?

Here is what I chose from the box:

zBbzk2U.jpg

The box is being sent to TonkaToy tomorrow.
Aack! That tinker was clearly added after I saw the box! Nice pick. :)

This was very fun!

First off, there were two Zaps in the box for me.
From @Booger1964 was the Canada Mickey Icon Ears that I don't have. Yay!
From an anonymous person, I got a Tinker Bell pin I've been trying to get for a long time! Wow!
Thank you both.

Next, you'll see what I got from trading. So many good pins. I think I actually squeaked when I saw the Haunted Mansion stretching portrait!!!
I also found a Pluto Key pin I didn't know I needed!
Just some super cute pins.

Thanks all. I will be sending it out to our last participant @Pibbman on Monday.

bc5cb5cf03f36bc1e00da5d889beee8d.jpg
aa5a385ead54386db675e2085d0bf513.jpg
1c2522f4ef2fc71bca9c712c34524d73.jpg

Last edited:
This was very fun!

First off, there were two Zaps in the box for me.
From @Booger1964 was the Canada Mickey Icon Ears that I don't have. Yay!
From an anonymous person, I got a Tinker Bell pin I've been trying to get for a long time! Wow!
Thank you both.

Next, you'll see what I got from trading. So many good pins. I think I actually squeaked when I saw the Haunted Mansion stretching portrait!!!
I also found a Pluto Key pin I didn't know I needed!
Just some super cute pins.

Thanks all. I will be sending it out to our last participant @Pibbman on Monday.

bc5cb5cf03f36bc1e00da5d889beee8d.jpg
aa5a385ead54386db675e2085d0bf513.jpg
1c2522f4ef2fc71bca9c712c34524d73.jpg
I saw the Tinker Bell on your wants list, and wanted to make sure it got all the way to you :)

Thanks for your patience! One of my kids had surgery this past weekend, so we weren’t able to dig in right away. Trades have been made and box is all package up to be sent back to @firechief18. I will post pictures today or tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing better. Pins can wait, take care of your little one first and foremost.

Surgery went well and the little one is back to his normal self. The box was sent out yesterday and should be on its way back home.

Here is our pin haul from the box:
0lqksdg.jpg

First, thank you @TonkaToy for the wonderful zap! The kids stole Dale and have been carrying him around. Thank you for the pin! We are just one away from completing that set now. And the butterfly magnet and pin are beautiful! Thank you for your kindness!

And here is our haul from the box:
3lqMq6I.jpg

Thank you everyone for adding great pins to the box as it made its journey. I was able to knock out a few wants and find a pin for everyone in the family to enjoy.

Back