• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!
I am attempting to add the photo of the pins I chose from the box. I hope it works.

file.php
That Star Wars Halloween pin is so cute!

I finally got a chance to do some tradin'!

First- thanks to @momin.ator for my zap! I've been growing a Mr. Toad collection so this the perfect addition. Thank you!!

ce658d316043e657e5632f4645d4beb6.jpg

Here are my treasures from the box . . .

074e4ebafbcebba25e742674e164d56b.jpg

Thanks to the traders before me for the pins they added. Got a few hidden mickeys to add to sets and a couple pins I don't remember ever seeing before which is fun. I love the Leota pin and that's my cat's name, so I needed it!

Thanks, @firechief18, for starting the box. I love doing these boxes since I don't get to many trading events.

Box is packed, but I want to get confirmation from @raikipins that she'll be home before I send it. It's so close to the holidays, I don't want it sitting out somewhere.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Here are our picks! The definite winners (first traded, already prized) are the Food and Wine Festival, pink Minnie, and the Soda Shop pin. So very fun! And some traders made me succumb to adding some Aurora pins to my non-existent Aurora collection (funny how many pins of her I have without actually having a collection!). And some for future trades and presents. And some that will stay on the boards, as "misc." :)

20221201165100-c06f2c1a-me.jpg

We'll pack the box up tomorrow and it will go out tomorrow or Saturday (depending on if it can fit in our mailbox or if Dad needs to run it to the PO! :)
Wow! You got a lot of great pins out of the box. Congrats!

Everyone participating...

Did anyone take pictures of what was in the swap box before they traded into it and after they traded into it?

Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delay - there was a bit of a scare with the box, as it hadn't shown up when tracking said it did, so I was afraid it had been stolen. But turns out it had been misdelivered and only was returned to me just a few moments ago. But that sure was a few days of panic, ha... >< ;

I'm eager to take a look through the pins and post my selections, but I might take a bit longer to do that and send it off due to the holidays. Hope that's okay. ^^;

Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delay - there was a bit of a scare with the box, as it hadn't shown up when tracking said it did, so I was afraid it had been stolen. But turns out it had been misdelivered and only was returned to me just a few moments ago. But that sure was a few days of panic, ha... >< ;

I'm eager to take a look through the pins and post my selections, but I might take a bit longer to do that and send it off due to the holidays. Hope that's okay. ^^;
Have a merry Christmas.

Hi all! Sorry for taking so long! Just wanted to update that I’ve picked some pins out and chosen traders for those, but still deciding on a couple others. I’m a little indecisive, sorry! ^^;

In the meantime though… Check out this cute zap from @sbmpins! Thank you so much! ^^ Baymax and I love it! <3
ea82189a45032771b891cc4c3567c65e.jpg

Also, I’ve taken pics of the pin pages so we have some record, but doing that was also helpful for my lengthy decision process, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all! Sorry for taking so long! Just wanted to update that I’ve picked some pins out and chosen traders for those, but still deciding on a couple others. I’m a little indecisive, sorry! ^^;

In the meantime though… Check out this cute zap from @sbmpins! Thank you so much! ^^ Baymax and I love it! <3
ea82189a45032771b891cc4c3567c65e.jpg

Also, I’ve taken pics of the pin pages so we have some record, but doing that was also helpful for my lengthy decision process, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can't wait to see what you picked.

Update: Sorry, box is still with me! I was hoping to get it out yesterday, but wasn’t able to make it in time. Unfortunately, there’s been a major storm/flood warning for today and Thursday, so I hope you all don’t mind if I wait until at least Friday to ship. ^^;

I have received the box and am making my pics. It was sent requiring a signature, but was left on my porch without me signing for it (although the tracking says I signed for it???) Anyway, I will post my pics shortly.

Back