• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

T-I-double-guh-er (that spells tigger!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-I-double-guh-er (that spells tigger!)

T-I-double-guh-er

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone!

I'm 14 and am into pins (I'm guessing you guys are too). Since I haven't been anywhere with pins for the last 4ish years I got quite lonesome.:cry:
Then my brother Pudgethefish showed me this forum and I got excited, so I had no other choice but to join. :)
I'm into stitch and tigger pins (hence the name).
Hope I'll be able to trade with you guys sometime soon!

Hey there! Glad to see there's someone who is finally younger than me, LOL.
Great to see you on the forum though; welcome! If you have any questions then feel free to ask around.

Welcome!! it is great to see the younger crowd taking trading into their hobby list! Let me know if you want to trade! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back