• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled 2010 opening day ~ lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled 2010 opening day ~ lets do this!
I'm with everyone else... I feel so awful that you have to live through this, if I could do anything to help you and all the others in your situation I would, but being across the ocean from you doesn't help much :( Sending all Tink's pixie dust and even more prayers your way, I hope you all manage to keep safe and make the best of the situation... I'm so sorry! :( God bless you all, and may you and all your loved ones stay safe! <3

New bid
Pin 81542: DSF - TRON LEGACY Light Discs 3-Pin Set
Pin 82920: DLR - Classic 'D' Collection - Haunted Mansion with Donald Duck
Pin 87125: DisneyStore.com -110th Legacy Collection - Tron Legacy

Brian & Chris ... I'm with everyone in spirit for now . I cried when I saw the shocking pictures . My favorite summer vacation spot, wiped away . I'm so happy you are both okay . Much love to you and yours . Why I said for now, I'll be down that way helping anyway I can in the cleanup .
Now back to bidding, look at my trades as I can't post the numbers here .
Lady Tremaine DSF LE 150
Fairy Godmother Marquee DSF LE 300

So to win this auction I'm going to offer a pin from my collection, one of your grails, so add this to my previous bid.

pin56666

Pin 56666: DisneyShopping.com - Labor Day 2007 Series - Pilot Peter Pan

I hope all is well and that you safely is secure! I bid:

Pin 81865: DisneyStore.com - TRON: Legacy - Rinzler ONLY
Pin 89412: JDS 110th Legacy Collection Tron Legacy (Never been touched, plastic still sealed)
Pin 79505: DSF - Pin Trader's Sundae Tinker Bell Pin Cherry plate - GWP
Pin 425: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #29 (Tron)
Pin 13110: DLR - Tron (20th Anniversary)
Pin 47205: Pirates of the Caribbean - Illustrated Collector Set

Johnny58, the bidding ended at 7PM PST and 10PM EST.

Tinker, while your bid addition is at 7, I'm not sure if it can be included. There was another auction where bids made on the minute could not be accepted because there was no way of knowing how many seconds past the designated time the bid was placed, and a bid stink was made about it. Not sure if this was cleared up in the rules or not, but it is a cause for contention among some people.

I agree with you, I probably won't win and would fall over, maybe pee myself a little. As I said I don't know if it's been clarified in the rules either, I just know it has become a sore spot, but if that pin makes you the winning bidder and no one has any problems with your last addition, I think it should be included.

LOL ... Thank You ruby ! I have colitis and I'm really sad over what has happened to our shore line . Stress is definitely a trigger . And I've been visiting Mrs Potts a lot, so if I won I'd really be running .

Dear BLTBoys, I know that you are in a desperate situation right now and we will all wait patiently for as long as it takes. I hope are are doing OK, it is so much more important for you to take care of yourselves and your family right now. I'm too liberal to really be religious, but your health and safety are in my thoughts. I hope that things improve for you soon, I can't imagine having to live through such devastation. Take care of each other, knowing that the people who love us are the most important things to be thankful for.

Chris & Brian,

Our prayers go out to you from your fellow DPF members in the West Coast. We hope you and your neighbors get your power and everything else back up and running. If there is something we can send you in addition to pins please let me know. We would like to assist you during this horrible time.

Hope you guys are ok and your power is back ASAP. So sorry you are dealing with all this. Prayers for everyone dealing with this disaster.

I'm in NJ, but north of Brian & Chris. Hour and a Half drive. Where the BLT Boys reside is my favorite summer time destination . Tom's River to Seaside Heights. The pictures I have seen are just heartbreaking . Amusement piers gone, roller coaster, twisted and mangled in the ocean . Residents without homes and if they have a home, no power,heat or hot water. And it's cold here, so I can't imagine the temps there .
I just sent a donation of clothes and necessities down with a friend . Her mom is in Spring Lake . Another app on Facebook, Phillipsburg /Easton yard sale . A members parents loss everything and they have now moved to Phillipsburg . I'm in the process of cleaning out cabinets, the attic, and dresser drawers to donate whatever I can for them .
My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Hi everyone, first off thanks so much for your concerns and kind words. Second, please have no ill feelings toward MASTER. please. there was dialogue. it was a comment without much thought. my response was about the same thing. that's the end of that. We're so happy to have power back. It's been a long week. My heart breaks every time I see pictures or videos. So tragic. I'm praying this storm moving towards us doesn't cause more damage.

So we looked over these bids, and this was a lot harder to decide than we were expecting. Thank you all so much for your patience.

The WINNER is: Beeatingu :hsd:

Congratulations!

Again, everyone else that bid, this was so difficult because of the designers and other grails.
Thanks for this fun first auction. We're going to dig out some other goodies b/c this was so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back