• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled art :) ends mon 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled art :) ends mon 15th

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi guys
I have seen a few art auction and they look like fun, so I thought why not? The worst that could happen is no one bids.
Anyway, auctioning a specific piece as I havent really drawn disney before so all my example work would be comic books xD This is Rapunzel based off a picture by Mucha (I cant find its name).
Auction ends Monday the 15th at 10pm GMT.

What to bid?
Anything!
I am allways looking for traders so dont get put off by my wants.
My main love is anything hercules related be it pins or merchandise.
I have a small side collection of stitch, collect elvis stitch for my mum and alice and wonderland pins for my sister (who doesnt like alice or the queen 0.o)
Maybe someone will take a shine to it, I think the shading is more prominent in real life as is the little details, but im biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.