• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled beloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I can't believe!!! The Tangled Beloved Tales is wonderful!!!! ^^

tumblrlzav3gkyat1rnhuhm.gif

$200+ is really criminal though. Come on now....people are totally abusing the fact that pin collectors are desperate for it. That's bad pin karma heading that way! How can you justify selling a pin that cost $15 for $300? Not even designer princess pins sell individually for that much.

Well. Okay. Time to be optimistic, since I have to go to work now.

1. At least it's over. It's out. Damage is done. Hooray.
2. Now I have something to do this afternoon: make a new grail signature!! Haha.

Good luck all you DSFers. I'm definitely disappointed this isn't happening for me, but at the same time, you crazy kids staying out overnight in the rain deserved SOMETHING... I just wish I was with you!! U_U #TheOneThatGotAway

So freaking glad its been released and its OVER. I had a gut feeling it was going to be released today and there is. Now I can continue my BT collection with no fear from this point onward. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off me. Congrats to those who braved the rain all night, what an AWESOME surprise ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back