• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled event game, please choose your prizes. Result and prize selection see page#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
tangled event game, please choose your prizes. Result and prize selection see page#5

Amandie1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Updated 2/6
Yeah we have all 25 spots sold!:dumbo::meeko::chip: the final prize choices will be
:
CIMG9829_zps29bd899f.jpg
[/IMG]

Drawing will begin at 8:30pm Disneyland time, Wednesday night 2/6. Everybody will choose their prizes according to the final result. I can't wait to see which character is the luckiest of them all! Thanks to you all!

OMG Rapunzel is so hot today and I think it is time for me to try out this Game ~This is the chance for you to win a DSF Trading Event Rapunzel

CIMG0044-Copy_zps913b0850.jpg

There are 25 spots and 30 pins, 26 LE300, 2 LE1000 and 2 LE2000. Why 30 pins? because I am breaking up the Wreck it Ralph set and five spots will contain 2 mini pins each~
Each spot cost $20 and shipping is $2.5 no matter how many spots purchased.international shipping is $3.5 for everything. All spots need to be sold otherwise this game will fail:facepalm:.

Thanks for those that had already helped me in my sale thread! Really need fast sale so that I am opening up this game! Please send payment to jia.yao@snc.edu and go ahead to choose your Character! I will use a list randomizer and people can choose the pins they want according to the result.List randomizer will help make a sequence of the characters. For example if "Ariel" turn out to be #1 in the listing the person who picked "Ariel" will be the first to choose the prize.

Thanks!

Spots Red are paid

Ariel - The Wise One
Bambi - Tinawap
Cheshire Cat - fordancing31
Dory - jsutherin1
Esmeralda - C19
Figaro - C19
Gaston - Dalamara
Hades -jsutherin1
Iago(parrot from Aladdin) -jsutherin1
Jessica - C19
King Candy - bombardon3
Lucifer the cat - Dalamara
Merida - Tinawap
Nala (The Lion King) - C19
Ok Humphrey the Bear - Goofy_Moe
Pascal - lapins

Quasimodo - Mischiefmanaged
Rapunzel - SwinginKitten
Stitch - Tinawap
Tinker bell - Tinker
Ursula - Tinawap
Vanessa - Leopardpolkadotspots
Wendy - bombardon3
Yes Elinore -Goofy_Moe
Zero - fordancing31

Last edited:
I would like a spot. :3 especially if we wait for the game to fill before paying! (Payday is like 5 days away.......)

~Merlin

Wait, help me out here, why are we picking characters ?
List randomizer will help make a sequence of the characters. For example if "Ariel" turn out to be #1 in the listing the person who picked "Ariel" will be the first to choose the prize. I thought Characters will be more interesting than numbers:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back