• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled Gondola Pin! #88583

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled Gondola Pin! #88583
Darn - I didn't even make the leaderboard :( That's okay, cuz I actually already have the pin. LOL

Change in leaderboard:
1. Dawny
2. Diehard Donald
3t. Lucan
3t. Merryweather
3t. Nuwintrader5654
3t. Hannahmation
6. Mickeymouseje

Sorry, Starry. It's a generous offer, but it's not something we're looking for... :-(

Muppetfinder, thanks for the bid, but wholeo20 bid the exact same thing already!

Here are the standings with some comments as we move into the homestretch:
1. Dawny - Hard to find pin from my wants in addition to a 2nd unusual pin with a nice trade/want ration and very LE
1t. DiehardDonald - Unusual Haunted Mansion 5-pin set that's LE500
3t. Lucan - One of my most wanted and thinly traded Star Wars pins
3t. Merriweather - for an LE125 Chip and Dale pin
3t. Nuwintrader5654 - two of my wants including a PODH and one of my Hanukkah pins
3t. Hannahmation - LE 1000 Stitch with a wide trade/want ratio
3t. Mickeymouseje - Chip and Dale Halloween pin, 2 LEs, and a third thinly traded LE
3t. Catz - a great LE 150 and another C&P we want!

Note to the other bidders:
Wholeo20 - two pins from my wants, but not quite rare enough to add up to the prize
Muppetfinder - see above
Disneyvillianlover - excellent pin, but not quite enough based on the other bids
Milky - many, many pins bid, but in this case, quantity doesn't equal quality; keep trying though!
starry_solo - outstanding pin, but it's just something we're not looking for :-(
crashmyparty - nice pin, but other bids have you beat
upandduhfan1 - really nice bid, but it's just stuff we don't collect and would end up trading again
fireheadfred - two nice pins, but I would just end up retrading them

I hope this feedback helps!

As Dawny is my friend and I did not see that she had the high bid, wether or not I would make the top three list I want to back out, Normally I would not do this but Dawny is a close pin trading friend of mine, and I don't want to oust her! lol! and I really was not looking, I saw the auction placed a bid then looked to see what the other bids were and saw my dear friend Dawny in the lead, and I said oops! so please disreguard my offer please sorry.

oh shut up janice LOL payback is a.......i may need your sewing expertise for my run disney get-up! I want tink wings on my running shirt.. :) and docfish you keep outa this LOL xo xo my 2 fav peeps on dpf!

oh and did i mention jjgasman is one of my favorites also! wink wink:angel: Ignore jordsnmom i can whop her and if not i will make her pay back dearly LOL

We would like to bid:

pin36858

Pin 36858: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Pizza

:)
We'd like to add to our bid:

pin47240

Pin 47240: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2006 - Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader

We would like to bid this instead of our previous bid:

pin37920

Pin 37920: WDW - Piece of Disney History 2005 (Maelstrom at Norway Pavilion)
(new on original card)

:)

OH MAN!
pin49730th200
i add this cutie but i dont have any of those awesome signature pins, sadly,,,but now i want them, does that count?

There is no way that I could compete with all of these awesome bids, but here is my try:

For you to keep: and

And to add to your traders:

and

Except the Tiki Room History pin all are on original cards/packaging.

I am going to discuss the final bids with my boys on the way to school tomorrow.

It's between Merryweather with her last minute crazy-generous addition and Hannahmation.

I will PM EVERYONE tomorrow b/c even if you did not win, I WANT TO TRADE FOR SOME OF THE PINS YOU BID! IN FACT, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU THINK WE CAN WORK OUT A TRADE!

Thanks to everyone for your fantastic bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back