• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST
Eek! Fell off the board completely lol
Oh crap! No I guess it's a four way the for second haha I'm sorry!!!! I'm just not ready to break up those awesome bids yet. You are solidly in second, sorry about that!!

Where are all of my Rapunzel collectors?? Holding out for last minute bidding? Thats so complicated though! ;)

Lets see if this leaderboard helps :) Its all very close though!!

1. Disneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

2a. Stosh:BATB ptds- would complete my collection since you already gave me lumiere :)

2b. Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid (sorry for the three way tie!!)

2c. Alittlebitofmagic: Gaston PTD and enchanted jumbo- Love these both!!!

2d. Thealyssadon- love the R/C

3. IadoreWDW: Frozen ticket pin- pin from my wants / TheHook: Fantasia BT- Great pin, would make a good trader or a good start to a BT collection

1. Disneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

2a. Stosh:BATB ptds- would complete my collection since you already gave me lumiere :)

2b. Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid

2c. Alittlebitofmagic: Gaston PTD and enchanted jumbo- Love these both!!!

2d. Thealyssadon- love the R/C

3. IadoreWDW: Frozen ticket pin- pin from my wants / TheHook: Fantasia BT- Great pin, would make a good trader or a good start to a BT collection/ Aggellert- I like the BATB pin, the BT will make a good trader or a good start to a BT collection and I have no idea how well the set trades but seems like that would be a good trader too :)

Alright.. I'm going to change my bid entirely and see where it goes. :)

I bid Olaf Blood Drive & Pin 99049 (not on your wants but I think it will make a pretty decent trader )

Alright.. I'm going to change my bid entirely and see where it goes. :)

I bid Olaf Blood Drive & Pin 99049 (not on your wants but I think it will make a pretty decent trader )

Pinpics says 128521 does not exist. And ummm yes you think the elsa stained glass would make a good trader? :lol: of course it will!

128521? Are you referring to someone else's post? Lol I only posted one number.

No haha, scroll up, this is what your post said: Alright.. I'm going to change my bid entirely and see where it goes. :)

1a. Disneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

1b. Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass & Olaf Blood Drive (love these but I really loved the enchanted jumbo and gaston ptd off my wants :) ) Thanks for the great bid

2b. Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid

2c. Thealyssadon- love the R/C

3. IadoreWDW: Frozen ticket pin- pin from my wants / TheHook: Fantasia BT- Great pin, would make a good trader or a good start to a BT collection/ Aggellert- I like the BATB pin, the BT will make a good trader or a good start to a BT collection and I have no idea how well the set trades but seems like that would be a good trader too :)

1a. Disneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

1b. Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass & Olaf Blood Drive (love these but I really loved the enchanted jumbo and gaston ptd off my wants :) ) Thanks for the great bid

2c. Thealyssadon- love the R/C

I should mention that 1a. 1.b and 2.a are all super close :)

[h=3]My bid

Pin 87765 Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again 3 - Pin Set
Pin 52629 DisneyShopping.com - Clapboard Series (Beauty and the Beast)
Pin 34532 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle & Beast Travel France
Pin 79815 Disney Store Europe - Beauty & The Beast
grailspace.png
[/h]

I will add
1. Pin 101853: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - LeFou - GWP

2. Pin 94134: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Chip serving a Sundae - GWP

3. Pin 97497: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Lumiere #1 GWP

Great new beauty and the beast bids!! Thank you so much!!

2a. Stosh:BATB ptds- I would only need chip if I got these!

2c. Thealyssadon- love the R/C / Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

3. Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all.

Thank you all for the incredible bids the leaderboard is so tight!!

Do you still need Tangled: DSF Maximus 80880?

Yes I do :)

I will add

Oops sorry didnt see this for the leaderboard. Umm let me think :) Love chip! I just got that lumiere (from you haha) have lefou

I will add

Ok I think that puts you tied with either 1a or 1b will figure it out by the next leaderboard update :)

I will add

Ok I think that puts you tied with either 1a or 1b will figure it out by the next leaderboard update :)

1a. Disneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!/

1a. Stosh:BATB ptds love!!

1b. Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass & Olaf Blood Drive (love these but I really loved the enchanted jumbo and gaston ptd off my wants ) Thanks for the great bid

2a. Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid

2b. Thealyssadon- love the R/C / Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

3. Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all.

Thank you all for the incredible bids the leaderboard is so tight!!

If you want a traditional top 3 then just go with the top three from this list :) trying to help people see where they are though!

I will add

Pin 99689: DSSH - Beloved Tales - Cars

Pin 99480: DSSH – Beloved Tales– Chicken Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back