• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: TANGLED GRAIL TIME: Designer Rapunzel Pin Ends 8/3 10pm PST
Leaderboard update, auction ends tonight!

1a. Stosh:BATB ptds, cars BT, Chicken little bt/ MASTER: Wow!! I think I have to go with option number two, although I love all the olafs & ticket, I just can't turn down those BATB :) Alittlebitofmagic: Elsa stained glass, Jumbo Enchanted, Olaf Blood Drive

1b. Dinsneytechgeek: Olaf wdi set, Olaf blood Drive, frozen ticket- love all of these pins!

2a.Disneypharmer: Art of ariel and bunch of ptds- love ariel, ptds will make good traders / Hannahmation- great pins off wants- love them all!!

2b. Grapesoda: BaTB jumbo film strip, golden brocade belle, pearl medallion belle, hinged up and enchanted book- love them all!! Great bid/ Mickeymousje: Tangled gondola, dsf pascal, dsf Maximus- Love them all

2c. Beckc09 Clapboard, human again set, france, Europe pin (Love absolutely all of these, especially the human again set and the Europe one with the 3d rose!)

3a. Thealyssadon- love the R/C/ Iadorewdw- frozen ticket and art of aurora- good keeper and good trader/ Disneykins- I love the sleigh and the mirror, I already have the boxed set :) (I actually liked your last bid more)/ Aggellert- Love the designer couple and beauty and the beast + 2 good BT traders

3b.Averysfairytale Beauty and the Beast Super Jumbo!! (Love this pin so much. I dont care about the box at all. / JustHarry: Belle pearl medallion, 110th rapunzel and valentine chocolate rapunzel- love all!

3c. The hook- two podms- I like the dumbo one, don't really care for the Snow White scene though

Thank you all for the incredible bids the leaderboard is so tight!!

If you want a traditional top 3 then just go with the top three from this list trying to help people see where they are though!

***THIS WILL BE MY LAST IN DEPTH POST*** I will just do top 3 from now on but I will still say what I like and dont like on bids :) Good luck everyone!!!

I will bid:

pin80648

pin47994

pin61178

The Tangled Opening Day pin is an Artist Proof. :)

1. Stosh
2. Disneytechgeek
3. MASTER / Alittlebitofmagic

Man!! I'm trying not to make any ties but this leaderboard is so so tight!!!!!

Did you see the frozen addition...
Adding wdi rapunzel plaque and wdi belle plaque le300 each

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I did, thank you, it was very close.

Thank you for the newest addition.

1. Disneytechgeek
2. Stosh
3. MASTER / Alittlebitofmagic

leaderboard is so tight!!!!!

I will add

1. Pin 101094: DSSH - Disney's 'Princess and the Frog' - Hinged Book (new on card

2. Pin 95086: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Up- Russell- CHASER

3. Pin 95013: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Bo Peep and the Aliens-CHASER

4.Pin 95095: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Monsters Inc.- Randall- CHASER

5. Pin 100203: DLP - Spring 2014 - Rapunzel - Tangled
(New on card)

6. Pin 99407: DLP - Disney Dreams - Rapunzel (New on card)

7. Pin 80512: DisneyStore.com - I Want Candy Series - Cheshire Cat as a Fireman

Here's a picture of my entire bid of 21 pins:
3unemuje.jpg

I will add

Pin 90162: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

I will add

Pin 90162: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Great trader, not quite enough to break the crazy tie right now. Thank you for the addition though :)

I will add 4166 WDCC Dreamingof a Great Wide Somewhere
Love that pin so much!! Not quite enough to bring the bid to the official top 3, love all the pins though thank you!!

Ill bid....Pin 86419: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Up
Pin 93075:,Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast(belle snow scene)Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen
Lafou pin trader delight

Ahhh so crazy!!! Ok soooo

1.Alittlebitofmagic
2. Disneytechgeek/ Stosh
3. Disneypharmer/ Hannahmation/ jroxfoo

(I think!! Just trying to help a little with 5 min left. Top 2 still subject to change :anxious:)

Wow thank you so much everyone for the amazing bids!!! I am going to need the night to sleep on it :) I will post a winner tomorrow morning. I can say it is between Master, disneytechgeek, stosh and alittlebitofmagic. You guys were all so great!! I'm sorry the anticipation has to last a little longer. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back