• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TANGLED GRAILS Co-Op. Ended

TANGLED GRAILS Co-Op. Ended
Oh gawd. I want that chair pin somethin' fierce. Going to have to think hard about this...

Awwwe missed the opening day pin... Can you put me down for the chair pin please? :)

Out of respect for Kristin's comment. i will put her down first since she commented first. However I will PM her and ask if she is serious in getting the pin. So for now, i will put you in 2nd dibs Rachel.

Out of respect for Kristin's comment. i will put her down first since she commented first. However I will PM her and ask if she is serious in getting the pin. So for now, i will put you in 2nd dibs Rachel.

Didn't saw her reply, sorry :) thanks for putting me 2nd :) if the opening day falls through can I get in 2nd for that one? Prefer the opening day pin most :) and if you are willing to take payments I would like designer Rapunzel if she's not taken?

Didn't saw her reply, sorry :) thanks for putting me 2nd :) if the opening day falls through can I get in 2nd for that one? Prefer the opening day pin most :) and if you are willing to take payments I would like designer Rapunzel if she's not taken?

Pm sent. Will also update the OP to include payment plan notes :)

man did I miss out!:facepalm:
:banghead: Should have been on here sooner!
hahaha looks like this will go fast!
good luck :) and congrats to the people
getting these wonderful pins!

Just to update everyone who have put down their names. I have talked it over with Cat and the last day for all the pins to be accounted for will be Sunday at 7PM. We initially said in our OP that all the pins would need to sell for us to part with them.

We couldnt bring ourselves to do that, knowing that some of you REALLY need and would love the pins you have put your name down for and would truly Cherish them..SOOO if by Sunday at 7, if all the pins are not accounted for. We will most likely contact all of you to sell individually :) We love all of you who have participated.

- Bob & Cat

Back