• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

...tangled... i give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it Ozzie!! Everyone here gave great advice. I'd add, just do not give up! The only sure fire way to fail at a collection is to give up. I really think that right now... pin trading/collecting is at a major boom, many new comers have come to the hobby and so many want Tangled because that is really the BIG Disney princess movie of late. It WILL calm down. It may take a couple of years but it will :) Just stay positive hun! You can do it with a lot of determination and persistence. Also, trust your instincts. If you have any reason to suspect a Tangled pin may be a surprise release at DSF, don't question it - go with your instinct. The worst that can happen is you are wrong but you still get cool pins for traders/your collection. But if you are right ... the pay off to your collection can be huge (ala the Tangled BT).

Hi Ozzie! I know we haven't really talked, but I am glad to hear that you are still going to be on the forum :)
You seem like a very genuine and friendly person, and I hope to get to know you better in the near future. :)
Good luck on your Tangled collection! I just started too, and I think I got hit by the bug. I couldn't help myself! THe movie is just so darn adorable! LOL
Again, good luck! Wishing you all the best!

Think about what will make you feel better:

* Few really costly, hyped up Tangled pins

OR

* ZERO balance on credit card bills ?

Why do I feel like there was a subliminal message in there for me, Selen? LOL :lol:

My advice - lots of patience and building slowly!

My tip....

1~ put all your Tangled pin on a table in front of you.
2~ spin in a circle 3x.
3~ each time you face the tangled pins say these words:: "I divorce thee."
4~ Sell or trade the Tangled pins away.
5~ Cry a little, and then...
6~ Have some form of alcoholic drink.
7~ Feel better.

Last edited:
My tip....

1~ put all your Tangled pin on a table in front of you.
2~ spin in a circle 3x.
3~ each time you face the tangled pins say these words:: "I divorce thee."
4~ Sell or trade the Tangled pins away.
5~ Cry a little, and then...
6~ Have some form of alcoholic drink.
7~ Feel better.

Thats how I decide what bills to pay each month lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back