• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled podm!!! Get ready for the craziest twist ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled podm!!! Get ready for the craziest twist ever!!!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have not had a auction in a bit so why not put another one up.

Here is the twist! Once you bid you must wait 33 minutes and then bid right away. If you fail to bid at the 33 minute mark you will then have to bid 3 pins and wait for the 67 minute mark to make your next bid. IF YOU MISS that bid you will then be kicked out of this thread for 11 hours. Upon coming back to the thread you must give an apology using WING DINGS as the font and at least 2 pages long with SINGLE SPACING! I will then choose a winner based on how many vowels are in your username.

*** Alright so obviously that is not anywhere close to whats going on. I had to have a little fun and get people into my auction!***

This is a straight at you Auction. See below!

All the regular rules apply here. No cash offers. Pins only!

I have updated my wants list but do not feel like you can not bid because of my wants list. Make the bids fair that is all I ask.

Now let us get to the pin. The pin in question is a TANGLED PODM.

Do not hunt me down with pitch forks but I have never seen the movie and really have no urge to either *GASP* so I offer it to you all!

I have a VAST array of WANTS ( i just do not have the time to add the thousands of pins I want).

I am trying to hunt down a few PODMS that I have been trying to get ( favorite movies) those are : Sword in the stone / Lady and the Tramp / Mulan ( upcoming tomorrow so I would accept bids for them) and Beauty and the Beast ( upcoming and does not really apply here).

So here it is...

dscn0959v.jpg

** NEW ON CARD IN MINT CONDITION! **

I hate long auctions so this one will end on Sunday ( still kinda long I know).

Auction END TIME : Sunday September 30th 10pm EST / 7pm PST

GOOD LUCK! AND THANKS!!!

*** If you are bidding PODMS I would like a picture if that is possible :) ****

I had to try and throw a catchy title and even give a good laugh out there at my expense.

Just to clarify in case someone skips some parts. This is a straight forward auction. No 33 minutes between bids or anything like that :)

Haha great intro.

I'll bid:
Pin 90400: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Donald and Daisy Only
Pin 90401: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Mickey and Minnie Only
Pin 91610: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Daisy Duck

Wow... This is the longest time I have spent on a single auction thread that was not my own auction... Lol... Tick tock tick tock... 3 more minutes till the winning bid is posted... Bwahaha

33 minutes exactly... So this should be a valid bid if I read the rules right... Just Kidding everyone... But it would be interesting twist...

I will open my bid with not 3 or 4, but 10 pins... ALL from your wants list!!!

I will bid the following complete 10 pin set...

I would fix the Pics, but my 33 minute window was nearly over when I pasted them in here...lol... didn't want the 3 pin penalty... Bwahaha... Waiting for the time felt like I was waiting on EBay...

I have none of your wants, but I need to try. Here we go:
Pin 25521: Princess Bottle Cap Series (Ariel's Artesian Spring Water)
Pin 66840: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Lady in a Hatbox
Pin 15588: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Imagine (Figment Spinner) Artist Choice
Pin 24122: DLR Cast Member Lanyard Series - Race Cars (Mickey Mouse)

My face at reading your intro...:shock:
I was soooo close to clicking away.
Anyway, I bid all of the following:

84136: DS.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Stromboli
84467: DS.com - 110th Lecacy Collection - Queen of Hearts
84807: Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin #40 - The Fox and the Hound
86168: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Jabba the Hutt
86188: Disney Movie Rewards - 3 pin set from Lion King - Timon & Pumbaa
90185: Disney's Best Friends - Myster Pack - Mulan and Mushu

Thanks for sticking it out PINkeeper! Awesome bid!

Updated leaderboard for the new bids

1. The PINkeeper
2. Beeatingu / Goofy Moe
3.Tyleet

Crap! Clicked too fast! Here is the leaderboard

1. The PINkeeper
2. Beeatingu / Goofy Moe
3.Tyleet / muppetfinder

I really love all the bids from everyone but a leaderboard has to be made...so there you are.

Plenty of time to bid some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back