• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST
I'll try the following
va9aqybe.jpg

J
ysuda4av.jpg

8uvedeqy.jpg

6ype8u2y.jpg

da3uqata.jpg

8uvanede.jpg

I will bid these from your wants:
Pin 58431: WOD NYC - Enchanted Opening Day LE 1000
Pin 58433: WDW - Enchanted Opening Day 2007 - Live Action Giselle LE 2000
Pin 58437: WDSB - Enchanted - Opening Day 2007 LE 500
Pin 58456: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive Enchanted Spinner LE 1000
Pin 61178: Target - Enchanted - Giselle - Jerry Leigh OE
Pin 99873: WDW - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - Magic Kingdom Heroes Parking Sign - Rapunzel - OE
Pin 101311: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Perdita - GWP LE 300

Oh man great bids!!! I love everything everyone has bid so I'm very sorry if it doesn't make the leaderboard, it's absolutely not a reflection of me saying I don't like them :)

Ok I'm on my phone so this leaderboard may vary slightly, I'll need to look at the pinpics pictures of some of the bids again but this is pretty accurate:

New Leaderboard!

1.Rasputin: Frozen ticket, rapunzel portrait, rapunzel carousel, belle medallion (a great mix of all my likes! )/ Stosh: 4 PODMs (LOVE the new BATB one), gaston reflections, lumiere gonzo and Henry ptd, Carl mystery pin

2. Echoharmony: frozen ticket, blood drive, glbl Paris beauty and the beast, gaston pin

3. Merryweather Beauty and the beast PODM and blood drive pin (I absolutely love that scene!! Although I really love that R/C pin too )/Charguy01 beast transformation!! (Grail pin!!) Pinacolada batb hinged book, frozen starter set, frozen ticket, rapunzel carousel(love them all)

thank you!!

To my original bid of Pin 25133: Disney Auctions - Transformation (Beast)

I would like to add the following:

Pin 58456: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive Enchanted Spinner
Pin 94003: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Enchanted Tales with Belle
Pin 99873: WDW - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - Magic Kingdom Heroes Parking Sign - Rapunzel
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast

I am not technologically savvy so I do not know how to post pictures to the forum but the scenes I have are Belle with mirror or Beast with rose.
Your choice.

also adding this to echoharmonys bid ,pin 92189
pin92189

To my original bid of Pin 25133: Disney Auctions - Transformation (Beast)

I would like to add the following:

Pin 58456: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive Enchanted Spinner
Pin 94003: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Enchanted Tales with Belle
Pin 99873: WDW - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - Magic Kingdom Heroes Parking Sign - Rapunzel
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast

I am not technologically savvy so I do not know how to post pictures to the forum but the scenes I have are Belle with mirror or Beast with rose.
Your choice.

Pmed you my email address, would love to see the scenes! Thanks!!

I will also add to my bid:

1. Pin 89733: DLP - Printemps (Spring) 2012 with the Cheshire Cat- Paris le 600

2. Pin 47714: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - 55th Anniversary

Getting a more complete leaderboard together now but here is part of it for now

1. Stosh

2. Rasputin/ Charguy01

3.Thisandthat/ Merryweather/ Pinacolada/ Echoharmony

20 MIN LEFT!!

Ok for anyone still watching that was bidding I hope this helps give you an idea of where you are :)

1. Stosh

2. Rasputin/ Charguy01

3.Thisandthat/ Merryweather/ Pinacolada/ Echoharmony/ PBS10

4. Disneytechgeek/ Iluvariel

5. Polaris

6. Pin2Pin1

7. Malafide

Would like to add one more pin your choice of any of the following:

Pin 47414: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Belle
Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel
Pin 100486: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa

Thank you so much to everyone for the incredible bids!!! This was so much fun/ hard at the same time choosing between so many amazing pins that are on my wants.

After a lot of thought I have to go with Stosh! So many amazing pins from my wants, that Beauty and the beast PODM in addition to all the other great bids really just took the cake :)

Thank you again to all!

Stosh, PM coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back