• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Tangled zap!

ZAPPED! Tangled zap!

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had an amazing GRAIL trade with pauly88! :drool: I can't thank him enough! After I control my feelings I'll probably spam the pin showroom because I am the happiest bro on earth right now!)

I got the package in my mailbox and immediately recognised his name, so I carefully opened it (because grail mail is holy!) with shaking hands and internal girl screaming. And before I got to *the grail* I found a little paper with two zaps! I've never met him or really talked to him but these zaps are so spot on! I love Tangled and this pin is so extremely cute! I don't even know how to handle this, people are so nice to me here and now I got this zap… I'm so happy right now! I'm actually working on some zaps myself, I really understand why you guys love doing it, it's such a great feeling!

These two Tangled hotties will join my small, but slowly growing, Tangled collection!

KaisEvy.png

Thank you, everyone! They're officially added to my Tangled collection now! :D I never owned a Disney button, so that's a first too.

0fYqfVg.jpg

Back