• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you likaboss

ZAPPED! Thank you likaboss

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So evidently Dan (likaboss) thought my zapping people looked like so much fun he decided to zap me with these 2 great pins:

Thank you so much, they are awesome pins. I hope you have a great time here!!! There are lots of really nice people!!!

David

Congratulations, all of you good deeds have been been recognized and now all of the warm and fuzzies you've been sending out have been returned to warm you. And if Washington as been as cold and rainy as Oregon then you could definitely use some warm fuzzies. :)

Back