• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank-you maxtrexmom!!!

ZAPPED! Thank-you maxtrexmom!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I received an awesome surprise on the weekend! So I was happy to hear about maxtrexmom and her family going to WDW. It had been months to plan out the big reveal to her kids. So they went to WDW, and I was glad to hear about the fun they had. So I went to my mailbox this weekend, and I found a package from maxtrexmom and her family!

36051438-63e9-4138-b04b-36689b8ac650_zpsdd263b64.jpg

I received a wonderful letter, an awesome sticker, three amazing Pluto pins, and an Agent P pin!!!!! Every time I look at my pins, especially the Agent P pin, I will always remember the memories I had with maxtrexmom and her family as I sent them their special missions.

Thank-you so much Emily!!! You and your family are so amazing! I truly appreciate the gifts. :)

:hug:

She's so great at thoughtful zaps. And you were so thoughtful to help her surprise her kids. I love how zapping seems to be contagious.

Back