• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Minipintrader, Vixy, and Moondance for giving me something to smile about!

ZAPPED! Thank you Minipintrader, Vixy, and Moondance for giving me something to smile about!

Lapins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This week has been a little crazy and left me with the need for something that would put a smile on my face. These are the moments I'm very thankful for the wonderful members on DPF and the pin trading community. Their generosity and warmth is overwhelming. I just wanted to thank and give recognition to the members who showed such kindness.

These past couple days I had to make an impromptu trip out of town to take care of sick relatives. By the time I got back home, I was worn thin. However, several packages greeted me on my return. So many beautiful pins! But the best of all were the nice surprises I wasn't expecting.

The first package caught my eye because it was decked out in sparkly Rapunzel stickers. It was from Minipintrader who sent it as a consolation prize for the DPF fundraiser. Inside was an Astro Blasters Vinylmation pin that I've been wanting and a DLPR Pascal cast pin! I don't know which is the prize and which is a zap, but it doesn't really matter. Both pins are excellent picks for me. It's like you're in my head! Thanks, Linda!

The next package I opened was from Vixy. I was super excited about this because I made a trade for my favorite DLPR cast member pin: Tic Toc. After seeing the DLPR cast pins in person, I've fallen in love with them. They are really nicely made and stand out as good looking pins. I was so happy to be getting my first one, when to my surprise, I opened the envelope and found two! Tic Toc and Jaq in Cinderella's slipper. Two of my favorite sidekicks and the nicest looking of their pins (well in my opinion). I was completely ecstatic! To top it off, Vixy also sent a personal note showcasing her impeccable handwriting on a postcard that showed a view of the Seattle skyline. What a great idea. I might I have to steal it. Thanks so much, Michelle!

The last package to really impress me was from a Pinpics trade. It was with Moondance We had made a trade arrangement and I had sent my pin over a month ago. I caught Moondance at a bad time as she was between moving apartments and gearing up for midterms. She was very good with letting me know when she wasn't able to make it to the post office, so I wasn't worried about the trade going sour. I realized I hadn't heard from her in a while, but right before I could form the thought that I should check in with her, a package arrived. Not only did she get me the adorable Mushu and Crickee pin I'd been looking for, she also sent a copy of Finding Nemo and a very sweet letter. Thank you, Robyn.

I am so happy you had a little sunshine in your rough time! Cingrats on the amazing surprises! Hope the relatives are feeling better and things are settling down!