• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you, muchas gracias, in outer space right now because I was zapped!

ZAPPED! Thank you, muchas gracias, in outer space right now because I was zapped!

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
THANK YOU Pin-a-Colada (Angel and Alanna) for this generous, thoughtful, and beautiful gift! I would have been happy even if I got a scrapper pin because of the thoughtfulness :)
In this zap season and 2013 zap year coming up, I am really excited to keep zapping! I zapped a WDF Museum Maleficent pin last week and got this pin yesterday, how funny!
*Drum roll* Thank you very much for the Chip and Dale Space Mountain Piece of Disney History pin! I'm over the moon and in space with this pin!

pin91660

I have a wonderful story for this pin now because not only was I zapped for the first time and was it from the awesome Pin-A-Colada, I'm on my way to become an Imagineer (I'm wishing upon a star but also with hard work too so send your pixie dust :D) and having a PIECE of DISNEYLAND in my HOME is truly special and amazing! I have literally brought a piece of the magic of my second home to my literal home :) Also, I just realized that Tmrland is the first turn my family always makes into the park, I guess tradition? And I just looooovvve the DLR Space Mountain (sorry WDW fans but DLR Space Mountain is much better)

Anyway, thank you Angel and Alanna, hope to make some trades with you soon, and hope you get your grails soon as well!
I literally keep looking at this pin every 5 minutes and think about the wonderful DPF family I have :)
Can't wait to meet some of you when I visit DLR next time!

I love it when I receice a zap in the mail, like you said even a scrapper is special because it is the thought, they thought of you and all that matters, Congrats on the magical zap.

Thanks you for the pixie dust ;P I just realized also that the piece kind of looks like an asteroid or something...more fitting because its Piece of "Space Mountain" haha.

Back