• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Mylittletyguy!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you Mylittletyguy!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Today has been a pretty bad day, to say the least. I have felt pretty bad most of today and as my wife got home from school she brought me a package that arrived for us. When I looked at it I was pretty sure of what it was. I had made a purchase from Mylittletyguy over the weekend and was expecting to get it today or tomorrow. But when I opened the package something extra special made me smile. There was a zap included with the pins I bought.

photo_zps302eb0c9.jpg

Mylittletyguy, thank you so much for the zap. It was 100% unexpected and truly made me smile. This pin is soooooo much nicer in person than what you see in pictures. It will forever have a place in my cars collection!

~Z

Back