• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! thank you so much david!!

ZAPPED! thank you so much david!!

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi guya :) I know ive been going crazy about frozen, not going to lie its wonderful to like a film that actually gets releases! Hercules has gotten very hard so im being patient with it :), well today I got the most wonderful package from david! who wanted to help me knock off a few of those pesky ones I havent tracked down! :eek: can you believe he claimed they wherent grail worthy!? this kind of kindness is a grail unto itself and the only ones I have left are most wanted! thank you so so much for your kindess I love them all AND the mcdonalds, guest services and pain and panic ones especially where my most wanteds! thank you thank you thank you.

tumblr_mw7g3jtSpI1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Back