• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Thank you so much for Bidding... PODM Pumba, Timon And Simba signed by artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Thank you so much for Bidding... PODM Pumba, Timon And Simba signed by artist.

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
okay, all DPF auction Rules apply...

No cash Offers... Or PMs.

also i love lion king pins from my wants and eeyore pins... but something that will help you be in the lead to win will be princess(nice, big) pins(since i do collect princess pins from time to time) and animal films like Bambi, lady tramp, dalmatian. oh and i recently started collecting pocahontas pins... on and anything in my wants list... :)

things i do not like very much will be jungle book, aristocats, and pinnochio...

but feel free to bid whatever you want... doesn't have to be in my wants...

this pin is in excellent condition, in original card...

i will try to update the leaderboard at least once a day...

and when does this auction ends??? well it ends friday 10th, 10pm (eastern time)...

here is the scene!!!

IMG_5643.jpg

best of luck to everybody...

Last edited:
nothing from your wants, but things that match nicely I hope... I saw you had bambi, and genie on your wants. lets start there.

click pic to see info

le2000..........................................le500 tokyo.............................le500

I will bid this first before I go thru the rest of my traders (not on pinpics) to see what else I have:

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

Pin 59137: DS - Aladdin and Jasmine

Last edited:
great bidss everybody... i will give a leader board later tonight after a few more bids...

Note: combatdre:... is this an actual pic of the scene or just an image you found online that looks like the scene you have?

great bidss everybody... i will give a leader board later tonight after a few more bids...

Note: combatdre:... is this an actual pic of the scene or just an image you found online that looks like the scene you have?

Actual Picture of the Scene, it looks kind of dark compared to the actual pin. But yes it is the picture I took.

Last edited:
Actual Picture of the Scene

wow that is a great pic... don't be saying you don't know how to take good pics of these pins because that pic came out nicely. :O)

BTW, did you ever get my package i sent last week? let me know via PM.

okay back to the auction... let me give a leaderboard now and one later...

here it is:

1.mickeymousje
2.Combatdre
3.starry_solo and Psycho-Pixie (by the way psycho-pixie, love your avatar, Funny, Lol.) :)

great bidss... :)

here is the updated leader board...

1.mickeymousje(because those PTN paris pins will look great next to my simba PTN paris)
1.Rocke01(because i LOVE stained Glass pins and jumbo pins)
2.Combatdre
3.starry_solo and Psycho-Pixie

thank you so very much to everybody that has bid so far. :)

Um what artist signed this? The pin designer? An actual film artist? Please let me know :D

the artist that designed the pin frame of the pin, just FYI, there is no artist for the actual film... the film is selected by different people but the artist have no control over what films goes in to their pin design. :)

I was wondering if it was maybe one of the artists that had worked on the movie. Like a friend of mine would be okay to sign a scene of baby simba in the opening ceremony because he made that scene. that's all :3

OK here is my bid... YOU PICK WHICH 4 YOU WANT! (All from your wants list) Please let me know which 4 you choose.

Last edited:
OMG, Rocket1, amazing bid... :)

all those are high on my want list... omg any 4 would make me happy, but i will pick my favorite 4 later today...that changes the leader board...

new Leader Board... :)

1.Rocke01(because i LOVE stained Glass pins and eeyore pins)
2.mickeymousje(because those PTN paris pins will look great next to my simba PTN paris)
2.Combatdre that lady and tramp scene is so cute, love how tramp is focusing to read, lol
3.starry_solo and Psycho-Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back