• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Thank you so much for Bidding... PODM Pumba, Timon And Simba signed by artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Thank you so much for Bidding... PODM Pumba, Timon And Simba signed by artist.
Might as well have a punt on this one, I'll bid

pin5744th72
Pin 5744: Lion King Head - Gift For Purchasing Tickets
pin28624th72
Pin 28624: WDW - Featured Artist #2 (Scar and Hyenas) Jim Tronoski

malefi and disneyqueen, i did the leader board before seeing you guys' bids,(great bids by the way)... so i will put you guys in the leader board later today when i update it again...

NOte: man, this is my second auction and i am having the same problem i had before with my PODM little mermaid auction, i like more than one bid and i SOOOO WISHHH i had two of these exact pins(but is my only one, i don't even have one in my collection) so i could trade for more of you guy's wonderful bids... Thanks so much for the great bids so far. :)

believe me... this one is going to be a hard decision... :?

nothing from your wants, but things that match nicely I hope... I saw you had bambi, and genie on your wants. lets start there.

click pic to see info

le2000..........................................le500 tokyo.............................le500

Add:
I am the ONLY person trading this pin:
le300

one of only 2 people trading this pin:
disney europe... old!!

Does that move me up the board at all?

Last edited:
okay... time for a very very very Hard new leaderboard... (seriously guys, those bids are all so tempting, i am not kidding)...

okay... (drums)!!!! :) :)

leaderboard, with explanation why...

1.Rocket01 (like i said, i LOve stained glass and i so want that jack and the Eeyore and other two i can't decide yet).
2.Mickeymousje/combatdre I need those PYN paris pins, lol. and combatdre, i am actually digging that lady tramp scene.
3.malefide/disneyqueenuk i love both jumbos you guys are offering.
4.psycho-pixie/ i love your offer, but those are pins that are extremely nice and hard to find but not my main collection, i have to focus on my lion king collection and eeyore.

Thanks so so much everybody for bidding these amazing pins so far. i think i am going to auction more often. thank you guys for making this auction so fun. good luck to everybody. 3 days left!!! :)

which Eeyore? Inquiring minds wanna know the order inwhich you would want the pins I offered? Could help future bidding or blitzing, one never knows....LOL

which Eeyore? Inquiring minds wanna know the order inwhich you would want the pins I offered? Could help future bidding or blitzing, one never knows....LOL

well the stained glass Eeyore Pin 12014 i like very much but i wonder how big it is...
and i like the eeyore with his tail on his mouth. but my favorite pins are big stained glass pins so i also need to get that jack stained glass pins ASAP (i recently saw it in person, so pretty), so omg, i don't know. too many good options...

Lovely scene!!!

Are you looking to add more Lion King PODMs to your collection? Also, is there a thread that shows all the Lion King PODMs that you already have?

i got a lot of these PODM, and i could always use another one, i am mainly looking for a close up of zazu, maybe with simba and nala, because that will be the one character i like i lot that i don't have.

i also might(most likely) put my only scar scene PODM for auction signed by artist once this auction is over, because even thought i love the scar scenes and i don't have any extras i really already have enough of the PODM so putting for auction the HTF ones for pins i really like will make me happier. thanks everybody for the great bids...

Clue: keep an eye out for the alice mystery conceal disney girls which i will put on for auction sometime soon. :)

happy bidding. :)

Just so you know the Eeyore stained glass pin is about 1.5" in diameter. We have a stained glass Pooh pin but it is not on your wants list. I could include that one instead of the last Ursula in the grouping if you want. Let me know
pin74563

okay, here is the lasted updated leaderboard...

1.Rocket01 ( after much, much thinking, i like this bid you offered the most)
Pin 69453: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Maleficent Dragon with Yellow Background
Pin 77067: Disneystore.com - Stained Glass Jack Skellington Pin
Pin 74563: DisneyStore.com - Holiday Time Stained Glass Set - Winnie the Pooh Only
Pin 77589: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Maleficent (man, i love eeyore and he is my main collection, but i also collect unique nice pins for villains so i had to choose these villains instead, hopefully i get my hands on other eeyore pins soon, maybe on the next auction, but for now these are my favorites of your offer)

2.combatdre/disneyqueenuk
3.malefide

thank you so much to everybody for the offers/bids. :)

holy cow... this is getting intense...

updated leaderboard...

1.Rocke01(you know why, i drolling over those stained glass and jumbo pins)
1.Disneyqueenuk (you enhanced your bid a lot by adding those lady and tramp pins, after all i love dogs)
2.combatdre
3.malefide/luvsulley

once again, thank you guys for the bids... :)

ohhh man I guess I will put in a last minute bid!

Pin 51933: WDW - Adventures on the 7 Seas Lagoon - Treasure Chest with Four Pins (Comes with chest and everything!)
Pin 73450: Disney Store Europe -UP Vue Cinema Pin

Last edited:
Here is my bid -

pin75501
Pin 75501: DisneyStore.com - Mosaic Frame Series - Thumper and Bambi

pin77067
Pin 77067: Disneystore.com - Stained Glass Jack Skellington Pin

pin83454
Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something?

pin87480
Pin 87480: DisneyShopping.com -Jumbo Maleficent Metallic Flames Pin

Plus any 1 of the following -

pin73910
Pin 73910: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Autumn Series - Tinker Bell

pin79825
Pin 79825: Disneystore.com Halloween Countdown Tinker Bell Pin - Jumbo

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King w/ the following scene -

SAM_0210-Copy2.jpg

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards and Packaging :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back