• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank You Tabbikat2219!!!

ZAPPED! Thank You Tabbikat2219!!!

Imagineer2802

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know how kind Tabbitha (Tabbikat2219) has been! I messaged her to ask about a pin trade for a couple of pins, including:
pin58478th72
Pin 58478: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Merryweather
Unfortunately, the trade didnt happen, but, to my delight, she said she had two of these pins, so would send me one of them- no trade necessary! :bowdown::bowdown:

It arrived today, and it is the last pin i needed to complete that set, and its quite hard to find too, so thank you Tabbikat! :bowdown:
I am really grateful :D :wavey::wavey:

Totally agree with all of the above sentiments. She is great and has helped me to get two of my holy grails in the past. One of the nicest people I've met in a long time :)

You guys with your kind words have brought tears to my eyes. I decided when I got into pin trading I would help people as much as I would collect all of your kind words let me know I am keeping the promise to myself THANK YOU

Back