• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU, VIXY! A Most Wanted Zap!!!!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU, VIXY! A Most Wanted Zap!!!!

ilovemyjacks

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Let me just start by saying that I had a very long day at work today. I went in at 9:45am and got home at 10:30pm. I was tired and a bit irritated when I walked in the front door. After kissing my family hello, my wonderful husband told me that I received a package. Now, I am expecting a bit of mail but nothing from my own backyard here in Seattle so I was somewhat perplexed. Of course I dig right in...

I was like,

tumblr_lgykuj761f1qa77hfo1_500.gif

"what could it be?"

and first I see a great postcard (WHICH I TOTALLY COLLECT!!!!!!) saying that it was from Vixy and that she'd hoped to zap me in person but mail would have to do.
So then I open it and for a moment I just stare at it...

tumblr_mgu9zu2SQl1rfab5qo1_500.jpg

And then I am like...

bth_tumblr_lqx0pxF6v31qbqrtb.gif

Vixy sent me this pin from my Mosy Wanted signature!

pin3640

Pin 3640: Cinderella looking in a Soap Bubble

I've never seen her for sale or anything so I was just so shocked to have her and she is even more beautiful in person!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU, VIXY!
I love her so so so so so much!!!!!

What a cute pin! And a siggy pin for you, too!! Big congrats, I know how awesome it feels to finally have those siggy pins in your hands! Yay! Now keep going and get some more! :)

Heee heee this post with all the gifs makes me so happy! :) (Also holy cow, that *was* a long day!!)

Isn't it great when the pins are prettier than in the photos? That happens to me a lot. I'm so glad you love her! She clearly needed to belong to you. :D

OMG I LOVE IT!! awesome zap!! I am totally going to have to add that pin to my wanted list as I have the gorgeous WDCC figurine of cindy in that scene :) (unintentional rhyming)

Back