• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU, VIXY! A Most Wanted Zap!!!!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU, VIXY! A Most Wanted Zap!!!!

ilovemyjacks

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Let me just start by saying that I had a very long day at work today. I went in at 9:45am and got home at 10:30pm. I was tired and a bit irritated when I walked in the front door. After kissing my family hello, my wonderful husband told me that I received a package. Now, I am expecting a bit of mail but nothing from my own backyard here in Seattle so I was somewhat perplexed. Of course I dig right in...

I was like,

"what could it be?"

and first I see a great postcard (WHICH I TOTALLY COLLECT!!!!!!) saying that it was from Vixy and that she'd hoped to zap me in person but mail would have to do.
So then I open it and for a moment I just stare at it...

And then I am like...

Vixy sent me this pin from my Mosy Wanted signature!

Pin 3640: Cinderella looking in a Soap Bubble

I've never seen her for sale or anything so I was just so shocked to have her and she is even more beautiful in person!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU, VIXY!
I love her so so so so so much!!!!!

What a cute pin! And a siggy pin for you, too!! Big congrats, I know how awesome it feels to finally have those siggy pins in your hands! Yay! Now keep going and get some more!

Heee heee this post with all the gifs makes me so happy! (Also holy cow, that *was* a long day!!)

Isn't it great when the pins are prettier than in the photos? That happens to me a lot. I'm so glad you love her! She clearly needed to belong to you.

OMG I LOVE IT!! awesome zap!! I am totally going to have to add that pin to my wanted list as I have the gorgeous WDCC figurine of cindy in that scene (unintentional rhyming)