• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you, Zagales14!!--52 Weeks of Zaps

ZAPPED! Thank you, Zagales14!!--52 Weeks of Zaps

Maryscribbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As some of you know, I have unfortunately become a lurker here on the forum. A combo of PhD school and lack of funds have kept me away from the site and from buying a lot of pins in general. I live vicariously through Merlin and he sometimes does business for me, trades and whatnot. Everyone here continues to be incredibly kind, and I'm thankful for my little family by proxy.

Since I mostly lurk, I was extremely surprised to find I had a zap today from Zagales14! It was the Rescuers Countdown to the Millennium pin, which I LOVE. The Rescuers was one of my favorite movies as a kid, and I think it's sad that it doesn't get much love today!

Also, it means a lot to me that I was zapped by someone who I haven't had any encounters with (though Merlin has said the BEST things about you). I am still awed by how nice everyone is and I only hope that I can help repay the generosity (even if only by tagging along with my teammate).

Thank you, thank you, Zagales! I love the pin!

Awesome - Congratulations!

I love the Rescuers! When I was little, I had never seen the first movie, but I owned "Rescuers Down Under" and watched it all the time. Now I'm familiar with both films, and love them equally. Little known fact: Did you know when Disney was first coming up with the concept of the "Rescue Rangers," it was supposed to be a Rescuers TV series, starring Bernard and Bianca?

Back