• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Zoe!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you Zoe!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I received a wonderful package from Zoe (zoelovespins) the other day and I wanted to say thank you and share what a sweetheart she is!!!

Here is the note she sent:

hey David!
I haven't been super active on the forums lately, and I really miss everyone including you! We've mad really great trades in the past and you've zapped me so I guess I just wanted to say Thank you, so Thanks :)
Zoelovespins

Let me please take this opportunity to say thank you to Zoe and tell you girl to jump back in. I have missed teasing you!!! You are so sweet and this is a much better place with you around. I was very sad to hear you were going to be at WDW instead of at Disneyland on our last trip because I was really looking forward to meeting you in person. Hopefully in December we can do that!!!

Thank you!!!

David

Oh, here is the pin she sent us

pin66476

It is one of Amy's favorites!!!

Back