• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thankyou Donna for your lovely zap!

ZAPPED! Thankyou Donna for your lovely zap!

Im gonna wreck it

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was so gutted I didn't get the Kevin up pin then Donna messaged me saying I can buy one of her for cost price so we arranged to meet for a drink and gave it to me for nothing!! So I'm guessing its a zap? We had a lovely chat and a drink and a catch up so I would like to say a big thankyou!!! Donna for your lovely zap and for being such a kind lovely person
many thanx
damien

Thanks Damiem great to catch up and so glad you like the pin. Glad it has gone to someone who will add it to their collection. Have a fantastic time in DLP and hope you manage to get some great pins