• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! That eric is a prince

ZAPPED! That eric is a prince

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
so first i think many of us can agree that the pin trading/selling has gone in a downer direction. Meaning in the last 6-9 months trading has gone from trading based on Le size, purchase price and trading ratios to re-sale and ebay selling values which are crazy and varied at best. Very disheartening.

So it was refreshing to see some wonderful pins fro sale by Prince Eric and i spoiled myself and bought this puppy (ariel) and when he mailed he ZAPPED me with the cute and lovable.
pin95862
pin28206
thanks Eric and many of you who trade and sell to bring joy and friendship to the community---i think we all need a reminder what Disney stands for and Pin Trading...

Way to go, Eric! That was an awesome sale. I almost popped on it, but somebody beat me to it! :poke:

Oh ... and when you get some time, I guess I could use some pointers. She calls you a prince, but yet I'm just a brat with a skin condition! LOL

Seriously, good job as always P.E., and congrats to Dawny! You deserve it (I guess) :D

Back