• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Disney Music Game (Free to Play!) *small test game* Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty - Hail to the Princess Aurora

*didn't see this was already submitted. Woops!

Last edited:
Let's try Sleeping Beauty - Finale

Nope.

I see you made this guess right after another. I'm assuming after you posted you saw that I had already said "no" to your first guess that someone else had posted earlier so you decided to make another guess. I will allow it this time.

I did and I didn't want to edit my original post. I had posted my first response looking at page 14 responses not realizing there was another page.

And ugh. I know what scene it is but the Amazon track listing isn't helping!

I did and I didn't want to edit my original post. I had posted my first response looking at page 14 responses not realizing there was another page.

And ugh. I know what scene it is but the Amazon track listing isn't helping!

I understand. I sometime refresh the page wondering why there aren't any guesses yet only to realize they're on the next page.

There's always youtube....

I can't guess again yet right? Not till someone else guesses? I put my movie on and jumped to the scene ;-)

Yay lumpylover! That was going to be my next quess! I knew the scene but thought the music had switched switched after the awakening. This must be the very end of the song.

When I searched YouTube for Awakening - Sleeping Beauty. I only got a clip with different music.

Yay lumpylover! That was going to be my next quess! I knew the scene but thought the music had switched switched after the awakening. This must be the very end of the song.

Yeah, it's in the last 45 seconds of Awakening. :)

[video=youtube;3HffPEZcbbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HffPEZcbbE[/video]

Next clip goes up in an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back