• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Dog Days of Summer - My Pluto Collection

The Dog Days of Summer - My Pluto Collection

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
When I first bought this pin board a couple years ago I never thought I’d fill it up so quickly. So many memories on this board - wonderful trades, zaps and purchases - culmination of all the wonderful friends I’ve made on this board and amazing memories from the past few years. I got to update it with a few new grails recently so I thought a showroom thread was overdue.
cad8bdefa189456eddecdc7e8f452421.jpg

*p.s. I now have a overfill board going until I can purchase a bigger board for all of them to fit together.

When I first bought this pin board a couple years ago I never thought I’d fill it up so quickly. So many memories on this board - wonderful trades, zaps and purchases - culmination of all the wonderful friends I’ve made on this board and amazing memories from the past few years. I got to update it with a few new grails recently so I thought a showroom thread was overdue.

*p.s. I now have a overfill board going until I can purchase a bigger board for all of them to fit together.
I love how your board is green and yellow. Pluto looks just right on it. :)

What a wonderful collection! Lots on fun Pluto’s on here! I’m digging some of those bigger pins, super awesome! Thanks for sharing your collection!

Excellent collection!

Also means you’d be the person to help on this, I was just browsing HotTopic and I’m uncertain, is this pin new?

Ooooh my goodness, I need! I haven’t seen it yet, and I checked as recently as last weekend! Thank you for the heads up.

Wow! Such a great collection! Pluto is the cutest!!!

I love it!! I have the problem of over flowing pin boards too. I keep reorganizing my pins getting them closer and closer together haha

Well, that's the most impressive Pluto collection I've ever seen.
Very very nice collection! I hope you will continue to enrich it and at some point, give us an update.
Congrats!!! :tigger:(there is no Pluto, so get the Tigger!! ;) )

Back