• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Grailslayer got grail zapped

ZAPPED! The Grailslayer got grail zapped

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
We do things like the 12 zaps of Christmas with no expectations on getting anything in return. It always seems like you people just can't get free stuff without returning the favor. :nono: Somebody decided that I couldn't have all of this selfishness to my self. :lol:

Katrina (sockgnome) decided that I needed a "13th zap of Christmas" She said "since you've been working so hard blessing people with signature pins, I thought I'd hunt down one of yours! I hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas" Well Katrina, you did manage to hunt down one of the pins I have been looking for the longest. Ever since I saw this logo on the bags at Disneyland many, many years ago. What did I get?

pin38586

This pin brings back memories of our first trip to Disneyland with our then very young daughter and niece. I can't thank you enough for hunting this one down. I have tried many times to find it and never gotten close. Remind me to never get into a zap war with you!!! I am amazed at your ability to hunt things down.

Thank you very much!!!!!!! I just got my new signature and now I have to have Bruna fix it again.
:sad: I guess now I know how that feels. :lol:

May you be overjoyed my friend! I hope you are brought to tears like you and Amy managed to do to my Nena today! Merry Christmas!

GREAT ZAP!

Back